mercredi 19 octobre 2016

Quilt exhibition Rapperswil



Last Friday was the opening of my exhibit in TextilAltro in Rapperswil. During the evening, a group wanted some explanations about my quilts. All in German! 😊
The exhibition is open week days until November 25. I'll spend the day there on November 5 and 25. I hope to see you!!

Vendredi passé, c'était le vernissage de mon expo à TextilAltro à Rapperswil. Pendant la soirée, un groupe voulait des explications sur mes quilts. Tout en allemand! 😊 
L'exposition est ouverte les jours de semaine jusqu'au 25 novembre. J'y passerai la journée du 5 et du 25 novembre. J'espère vous voir!!


             

Lundi-vendredi 8:30 - 17:30.

HSR Hochschule für Technik
Oberseestrasse 10
CH-8640 Rapperswil, Gebäude 5, First Floor, Bibliothek



3 commentaires

  1. Dommage c'est juste un peu loin !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. All in German! I'm sure you speak german much better than I write French or English. :))
    Your quilts are beautiful. It is natural that everyone wants to know more.
    Congratulations for another beautiful exhibition.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations, your work is superb! I wish I could see the exhibition and have the opportunity to meet you in person but alas I am a little far away.
    Myrto in Athens, Greece

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.