mercredi 27 février 2013

A Twin / Un jumeau


I'm starting a new quilt. It always takes me a long time, playing with the fabrics, before I decide which ones I want to use.

Je commence un nouveau quilt. Cela me prend toujours beaucoup de temps, je joue avec les tissus, jusqu'à ce que je décide lesquels je prends.


I'm making a twin to this quilt, in a purpler mood, so I can hang them side by side.

Je fais un jumeau à ce quilt, dans des tons plus violets, afin de les suspendre côte à côte.


OK, let's go to work!

Alors au travail!


En lien avec Freshly Pieced, WIP

6 commentaires

  1. It will be wonderfully vibrant, another work of art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful colors...I think it's going to be amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome fabrics and colors. Your next quilt I'm sure will be beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. un magnifique assortiment de tissus et de couleurs, nul doute qu'il sera aussi beau que son jumeau !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like the colors you are going to use to go with the other quilt. very nice!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.