mercredi 31 octobre 2012

New quilt


"Spring", 2012, © Maryline Collioud-Robert


You remember seeing this quilt in the making?. I want to share another quilt with you, in the same series of reverse appliqué quilts, called "Spring". I'm enjoying this new series, and I have no idea where it will lead me. 
I have a few series I'm working on in parallel, and I like to jump from one to the other. I just can't stop a series if I feel I'm not finished with it, even though I have started a new one, based on a different kind of inspiration.

Vous vous souvenez de ce quilt en préparation? J'aimerais partager avec vous un autre quilt dans cette même série de quilt en appliqué inversé, appelé "Spring". J'aime beaucoup cette nouvelle série, et je n'ai aucune idée où elle va me mener. 
J'ai quelques séries de quilts sur lesquelles je travaille en parallèle, et j'apprécie de sauter de l'une à l'autre. Je ne peux tout simplement pas arrêter une série si je sens que je n'en ai pas fini avec elle, même si j'en ai commencé une nouvelle, basée sur une autre source d'inspiration.






5 commentaires

  1. Que bonitos lo colores que le has puesto, me gusta mucho.
    Besos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. superbe, il faut dire que j'aime le bleu :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulation! Love these colors and are looking forward seeing more in this serie.
    Edith

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous! I'm thrilled to find your site today.

    Thanks! Gretchen

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! What a splash of colours! I LOVE IT! I have been thinking of getting made a quilt for quite some time now. I am not sure of what I really want, though. So, Thank You for adding another bit of inspiration!

    Regards from Munich, Germany

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.